The Pro-Human study course is complete with 44 Pro-Human videos, Philosophy Of Freedom text, questions, and exercises all in a drop down format. Go to Study Course.
Core principles of The Philosophy Of Freedom to know and strive toward.
0-p1. Cultivate Individuality In Life
0-p2. Cultivate Individuality In Inner Truth Found In Human Nature
1. Question Your Acts As Free Or Not
2. Strive For True Knowledge That Unifies Self-World With Inner Truth
3. Practice Pure Thinking
4. Continually Correct Your World-Pictures
5. Rightly Apply Concepts To World
6. Individualize Concepts Into Reality-Based Ideas
7. Answer Your Own Questions
8. Find Feeling And Will In Thinking
9. Learn The Concept Of The Free Spirit
10. Obey The Impulse Of Freedom
11. Envision Purpose Into Your Life
12. Create New Ethical Rules At Every Moment
13. Achieve Great Ideals With A Powerful Will Sustained By Ethical Intuitions
14. Identify As A Free Spirit
My biggest concern is the harm to children in Waldorf Schools from the stress of exposure to neo-racist critical race theory ideas.
A Path Forward: Protecting Students’ Mental Health in a Divisive World
Webinar Description: Panelists discussed how ideologies that fixate on immutable traits contribute to childhood anxiety and depression, the ways human psychology is being manipulated to push illiberal ideas, the psychological impact of shaming and silencing speech, and much more.
Subscribe to YouTube channel to not miss new videos.
This 44th video completes the Pro-Human series covering chapters 9-14 which discusses the pursuit of our true self. I am thinking about beginning a "Love Of Truth" or "Devotion To Truth" or "Making Truth Central" or "True Knowledge" series covering chapters 0-8 which has to do with aquiring true knowledge in the pursuit of truth.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.