|The Philosophy Of Freedom In The Light Of Human And Cosmic Thought
Have your own card sets by 1. downloading the chapter card PDF's below 2. print (set printer to right density to pick up detail) 3. cut out cards 4. place in inexpensive penny game card plastic sleeves buy on amazon (card size 2.5 x 3.5).
In my 33rd year of intensive study of Rudolf Steiner's Philosophy Of Freedom I present these concept cards for your study and thinking enjoyment -Tom. The cards contain the main ideas within Steiner's science of freedom. They can be used for learning, reflection and empowered decision-making. Numbers in the corner of the cards correspond to the topic headings found in this online edition of the easier to understand translation of The Philosophy Of Freedom. See video explaining topic headings and world-outlooks.
Read Introduction To Philosophy Of Freedom Concept Cards
You can learn about the cards in the study groups.
How To Use The Philosophy Of Freedom cards.
1. Begin with a felt inquiry or question, a desire to know.
2. Select the chapter theme that relates to your inquiry.
3. Lay the chapter cards out in the proper order.
4. Enter into the card thought-sequence and the cards will assist your reflection.
Download Card Explainer, Chapter Themes, and Outlook Diagram card PDF.
0. THE GOAL OF KNOWLEDGE part 1
0. THE GOAL OF KNOWLEDGE part 2
1. CONSCIOUS HUMAN ACTION
2. THE FUNDAMENTAL DESIRE FOR KNOWLEDGE
3. THINKING AS THE INSTRUMENT OF KNOWLEDGE
4. THE WORLD AS PERCEPT
5. OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORLD
6. HUMAN INDIVIDUALITY
7. ARE THERE ANY LIMITS TO KNOWLEDGE?
8. THE FACTORS OF LIFE
9. THE IDEA OF FREEDOM
10. FREEDOM PHILOSOPHY AND MONISM
11. WORLD PURPOSE AND LIFE PURPOSE (Human Destiny)
12. MORAL IMAGINATION (Darwinism And Ethics)
13. THE VALUE OF LIFE (Optimism And Pessimism)
14. INDIVIDUALITY AND TYPE
4-26-2022 Enlarged text on all chapter download card PDF's for printing.
5-06-2022 Revised card set Chapter 0 Part 2
5-09-2022 Revised about 25 card topic names.
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE