Immerse Yourself In Rudolf Steiner's The Philosophy Of Freedom
Join the work by publicly sharing your personal experience of The Philosophy Of Freedom on our YouTube channel. Click on the "RECORDING ROOM" box. The recording will begin as soon as you enter the Zoom room. Don't worry, it will be favorably edited.
- Each study group discusses Rudolf Steiner's The Philosophy Of Freedom. No fee.
- We discuss a new chapter each week. See "This Weeks Chapter".
- Study Groups meet in Zoom room.
- Registration is required. You need only register once for the series of meetings.
- Your registration confirmation email contains a Join Meeting link.
- Drop-ins are welcome, but registration is required.
- If you can't find your room link, register again.
- To cancel a registration contact Tom or use the cancel link in the confirmation email.
- Any questions or suggestions contact Tom.
Study Group 1&2 see chapter schedule
Book: The Philosophy Of Freedom by Rudolf Steiner More Readable Edition w/ topic headings
We will move though the book using the study cards, look at the step to freedom and the worldview. See the topic schedule to see which chapter we are on.
Moderator: Tom Last
Meeting: Monday 1 hour.
Term: Started Dec. 13, ongoing, join anytime.
Study Group 1 register now
Study Group 2 register now